Thursday, February 04, 2010

A Late Night of Studying and Drawing


So tonight I was up doing homework and I told Mate that he couldn't go to bed until I was done with my homework. So he decided to work some more on one of his drawings. Today his dad called him and asked for some pictures of us, so I thought that it would be fitting to put one up here. This was taken just a couple of minutes ago while I was working on homework! Mate thought that it would be cute if I put my glasses on my head, yeah as if I could see then! After we took the picture I had to put them back right so that I could see the picture! Well I think that it is going to be bedtime soon here, it is after 11 and I need my beauty sleep, or something like it. Oh I want to do a shout out to my awesome mom for buying me a new pair of Nike tennis shoes! They will be great to break in at the Zumba class that I am going to go to on Saturday morning with my friend Tabetha!

No comments:

Post a Comment