Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Crochet Love

So I thought that since my last several posts have been about the house, it was time that I put a crochet post out here. I finished by Granny Stripe blanket that I had been working. There was a lot of yarn left over of certain colors so I went ahead and re-ordered the ones that I got low on and now I am going to make a zig zag afghan out of the rest of them. Today in the mail I got the new Herrschners fall catalog. When I am done with this post I am going to sit with a nice glass of iced tea and pour through it. I already found several projects that I want to make while I was doing a quick browse. Back to my Granny Stripe, I haven't taken a photo of the blanket completed yet, but as soon as I do I will be sure to post it here. I will also post a photo of the zig zag too, I had always had problems with this pattern too, but I think that I finally get it. With the exception that my two end have about 5-7 extra stitches, oh well, trial and error. I have about eight rows done and I don't want to have to rip to I think that I am just going to go with it for now.
Well I think that is it for tonight, I am just too excited about the catalog! I will let you know what I find. Hope everyone has a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment