Saturday, July 31, 2010

Summer Cleaning

So I have just cleaned out three closets and the basement. Getting rid of a lot of junk! How do I even collect all of this stuff....wait don't answer that! I think I know perfectly well how I do that! Maybe tomorrow I will have the energy to clean up the rest of the house, kitchen could really use a good cleaning and the bathroom too. I can't imagine where we are going to put baby stuff in this house! I am going to have to really purge then! I think that I am going to go and put my feet up and relax for the rest of the day! Mate should be home from work soon and then we are going to eat. We were suppose to do a date night tonight because he is going to be leaving for Hungary next Friday to visit Papa, so we wanted to celebrate my birthday and our Anniversary because he is going to miss them. So I guess that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment