Wednesday, April 03, 2013

The Gym at Night

Ever see the movie Night at the Museum?  Well the gym is a lot like that movie, it certain comes alive at night.  I didn't sleep the best last night and hurt my neck, so I called my Mom and said the gym was off today.  Once I got to work and my neck started feeling better I felt really guilty that I didn't go.  I decided that I would just go over work.  YIKES!!!  The gym was packed, and by packed I mean I got one of three elliptical that were open.  Now if you have ever been to a Planet Fitness or have seen pictures you know how many of them they have.  I decided to the do the elliptical because my mom can't do them with her ankle, and when we go in the morning it is nice to be able to work out next to each other.  Any whoo...I rode/ran/jogged not really sure the exact "motion" that you do on there, for 40 minutes which translated to 3.5 miles.  Needless to say I was pretty dang proud of myself!  I did notice that I really need to update my IPod with new music.  When I go with my mom we don't take them along since we can talk to each other.  I had some really old stuff on there.  That is on my list of things to do this weekend, along with I swear a million other things.  Well just a short post tonight since I just got done showering and I need to eat dinner.  Me hungry!  Egg salad sandwiches are on the docket for tonight for M.Kramlik and me. 

I will leave you with this ridiculously cute pic of me and him.


P.S. Have you heard of the 52 lists idea?  I stumbled upon the blog: www.moorea-seal.com and she is the author of these lists.  She posts them every Tuesday, one for week (if that wasn't obvious), and they give you idea prompts to make these lists.  I will posting mine for the last 13 weeks in the next day or so, but serious go check her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment