Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas is almost here.

I had to post this picture of Mate because it is one of my favorites. It was from the day that we got about 12 inches of snow! He had gotten up at 2:30 in the morning to shovel. I went outside about 4:45ish and took this picture of him. I love his smile. I think that I had said something funny to him because I know that all of that snow wasn't making him smile, especially since he shoveled it all, and didn't use the snow blower because he didn't think that he could make so much noise! Crazy man! Anyway, I can't believe that Christmas is in two days, it seems like it took forever to get here and now that it is almost here I wish that it would wait just a little bit. Tonight I have a my last final exam of the semester so I am going to keep studying for it after this post. It snowed here again yesterday so the driveway is full again, I should at some point get out there and shovel but I really don't want to! I am looking out the window of our studio and the icsicles are hanging down from the drain pipe, they look so pretty, but they aren't dripping any water down from them so that must mean that it is really cold out there. Good thing I don't have to leave until about 5 o'clock. Well that is all for today's posting. If i miss getting on here before Christmas, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment