Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thoughts on the Houses

So after some careful decision making we decided that we wanted to keep looking for a house. Both houses are great, but my parents and Mate and myself just don't think that either one of those houses are it. For now we are going to take a break from looking and see if anything changes when we get back from Hungary. I have mixed emotions about this, but it is very much an emotional process.
My mom's birthday is on Monday so I am going to try to make an afghan in about 3 days we will see how this goes! I will post pictures once I have it complete.
Going to go and hang out with my crochet hook, some yarn, and a great movie! I am going to watch The King's Speech. If you haven't seen I highly recommend it!
Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment