Saturday, May 14, 2011

Back to Square One

How should I begin this post, the house that we were so hoping for is going to another. The person that is selling it received two offers on it and they were both for more than what Máté and I wanted to pay. So once again we are back in the looking stage. I guess the good part of this is that there must be something even better out there for us.

However, things in Hungary are going great. Yesterday we had some what of a lazy day, I managed to read two books, almost 700 pages. So far I have read 6 books while we have been gone, that is a pretty good number considering that we have been gone for about 2 weeks. Anya and I went to have a facial yesterday it was great, then Máté went to the pub and I stayed home with Anya and read while she watched TV. I went to bed at about 11, and Máté came home at 2. I will go out tonight and Sunday since they will be our last nights here, it is hard to believe that it is all coming to an end.

I have managed to get in some crochet time too, with Mama on the swing, which was great. I had Máté take our picture so that I can put it next to my chair that I crochet in. Oh and I almost forgot to mention that I have been able to order Stylecraft yarn from the UK from Deramores. I am so excited about it they offer free shipping to the States and the prices are really reasonable. I am going to be making the Granny Stripe Blanket that Lucy at Attic 24 has on her blog. I can't wait to get the yarn, the first batch should be at home waiting for me and the next couple of shipments should be coming in the next week or so. My friends on Ravelry.com published a post about this store and I was quick to take advantage of it. I am involved in a swap too with a group that I am in called We Love Lucy, my partner that I got matched up with is in the UK and is so nice. I can't wait to get home and start putting my package together for her.

I guess that is all for this post. Time to get back to the family and it is almost time for lunch too.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment