- Cook more for M. Kramlik, even though I hate it.
- Be a better blogger.
- Journal more, I used to write in a journal almost every night, but I haven't done this in a long time.
- Stay more organized in my craft room.
- Lose 15 lbs.
- Go on a weekend getaway with M. Kramlik.
- Learn to take better pictures.
- Plant a flower garden and really take care of it.
- Find a wine that I like.
- Finish my yellow, cream, and gray ripple afghan.
- Scrapbook my pictures from Texas.
- Spring cleaning of all the rooms in the house and getting rid of what we don't use.
- Make more coffee at home.
- Take time each day to tell those around me that matter most that I love them.
Sunday, May 12, 2013
14 Things to do Before Turning 28
So I am a little late to the party with this one, but I really wanted to get on the bandwagon. The following is a list of the 14 things that I want to do before I turn 28 in August. I have only three months to accomplish these things so here's to hoping I can make it happen.