Sunday, May 12, 2013

14 Things to do Before Turning 28

So I am a little late to the party with this one, but I really wanted to get on the bandwagon.  The following is a list of the 14 things that I want to do before I turn 28 in August.  I have only three months to accomplish these things so here's to hoping I can make it happen.

  1. Cook more for M. Kramlik, even though I hate it.
  2. Be a better blogger.
  3. Journal more, I used to write in a journal almost every night, but I haven't done this in a long time.
  4. Stay more organized in my craft room.
  5. Lose 15 lbs.
  6. Go on a weekend getaway with M. Kramlik.
  7. Learn to take better pictures.
  8. Plant a flower garden and really take care of it.
  9. Find a wine that I like.
  10. Finish my yellow, cream, and gray ripple afghan.
  11. Scrapbook my pictures from Texas.
  12. Spring cleaning of all the rooms in the house and getting rid of what we don't use.
  13. Make more coffee at home.
  14. Take time each day to tell those around me that matter most that I love them.
There we have it, I am also working on a list of the things that I want to do before I turn 29.  I will post this list once my birthday is over, that way anything on this list that I didn't accomplish I can add to get finished.  As I make progress with this list I will re-post it with the items I finish crossed off.  What sort of things are you looking to accomplish this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment