Thursday, May 09, 2013

27 Things About Me


  1. I have known my Husband, M. Kramlik, since I was 15 and he was 16.
  2. I hate blue ink pens, ever since they made it mandatory for us to use it at work, I can't stand having to use it at home.
  3. I am a pen and notebook addict.  I have so many of both, and if I think that a notebook is really pretty I won't use it.
  4. I never finished college, some days I regret this, other days not so much.
  5. One day I am going to move to Hungary.
  6. I have one younger brother, who even though we can argue a lot, I am very protective of him.
  7. My dad was the one that introduced me to M. Kramlik.
  8. I have a soft spot for little dogs, I just love them.
  9. I hate the dentist. Don't most of us though?
  10. I love the idea of having a flower garden, but not the idea of having to take care of it.  (This is one of my goals, which I will post soon too.)
  11. I love thunderstorms, just not when they are really windy.
  12. I love Starbucks.
  13. I love traveling.
  14. I love freshly washed sheets.
  15. My mother-in-law gave me a ring that her Grandma gave to her when she finished school, it is 37 years old.
  16. I hate jet-lag, but honestly who doesn't?
  17. I love looking at paint colors and dreaming about how they would transform my house.
  18. M. Kramlik and I bought our house first house when we were 26 & 27.  This is something I am really proud of.
  19. I am an avid reader.  I am always reading something.
  20. I have had glasses since the fourth grade, and only this year did I find glasses that I really like and look really nice on me.
  21. I can speak a very little amount of Hungarian, but I know about 200 words.
  22. I love to crochet, I am just like a little old lady.  Put me in a rocking chair with a hook and yarn and I am set.
  23. I have way to much yarn, but I can't stop buying it.
  24. My favorite food is lasagna.
  25. I have been to several European airports, London, Paris, Milan, Manchester, Helsinki, Zurich, and Amsterdam.
  26. M.Kramlik and I are serious road trippers.
  27. I just got my very first brand new car, a 2012 Nissan Versa, and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment