Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Favorite Bath and Beauty Products

Ok, so I know that I promised an organizing the korner post, but I haven't gotten to that one yet.  Instead, I am just going to do a quick post today and do the organizing one tomorrow.  Tonight I got my nails done!  :) Gotta to love that!  I go every four weeks or so and have my nails Shellaced (not really sure if that is even a word).  If you haven't tried it you have to, it will change your life.  Ok, maybe not your life, but you will love what it does to your nails.  In honor of my beauty regiment tonight I thought that I would share some of my favorite bath and beauty products with you. 

Up first of course is Shellac for your nails.  Today I had my nails done in the color Wildfire.


I love it!  They look a little pink in the picture but trust me they are bright red! 


Next up on my favorite products list is Equate Cocoa Butter Body Lotion.  I love this stuff, I put it on my legs everyday.  The best part of this lotion is that it is only $.97!  Yup only less than a dollar!




It smells great and it's moisture lasts all day long.

For my favorite perfumes I usually alternate between three:
Victoria Secret Dream Angel Halo
Dolca & Gabbana Light Blue
Jessica Simpson Fancy Love



For make up my favs are:

Equate Ultra Hydrating Beauty Lotion.  This is just like Olay but only half of the price.  This is also the only thing that keeps my face hydrated.



Laura Geller Balance & Brighten Power in Regular.  This really helps to even out my skin tone and doesn't get all flaky with my dry skin.  Plus, I hate using liquid foundation.



For my eyes my favs are:
Clinique Lash Building Primer
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Clinique Cream Shaper for Eyes in Deep Cobalt



For my hair my favorite Hair Spray is Sebastian Re-Shaper.  It is a bit expensive but well worth the money.  When it is so humid here it is the only thing that keeps my hair in check.



My favorite shower gel is Nivea Cream Oil Body Wash.  I like all of the scents that this one comes in.




These are just some of my favorite bath and beauty products. 

Please excuse the bathroom shots.  They were the best place in my house for lighting to take these. 

One other product that I just recently fell in love with doesn't really fall into either of these categories.  It is by Glade, and it is there new Autumn Harvest candle.  I just love how it smells, they describe it as, "smoky, woodsy, mellow".  I will definitely be getting some stock in these for the fall.



I will be back tomorrow with the organizing post and my wish list of Krafty items!





No comments:

Post a Comment