Sunday, August 19, 2012

Get Ready - Cause Here I Come!

Get ready blog friends because a change is a comin' to the korner.  That's right friends, more blog posts are in our very near future.  I changed the look of the blog to give a fresh start, a few more updates are yet to come. I promise you won't be disappointed.  So strap in and hang on because this spot is about to get used a lot!

This is what we looked like after being up for 9 hours in the Helisinki Airport on our way home from our vacation in July.  Pretty awesome if you ask me.  Well honestly, I think that I look pretty good, M.Kramlik on the other hand looks a little rough.  Still dreamy and handsome but a little rough.

 P.S. That drink in my hand was the best Mocha Latte I have ever had...and the biggest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment