Wednesday, February 15, 2012

141 Days to Go - Diet Day 10

4:30 AM, not a time that I enjoy. That is when I was up this morning to go and workout. *I picked my mom up and we were at the gym by 5. I would have thought that the gym would have been busy but it really wasn't that bad. We did the treadmill, 30 minutes workout area, and the stationary bike. I was pretty proud of myself I rode 2 miles in 10 minutes. By 6:10 I was back home and posting Monday's blog post. (Sorry I haven't been on top of my game with these. I am going to try to do better.) Then it was time to get ready for work. *I was hungry this whole time. Waking up early really throws your eating schedule off. I was so happy when 10 o'clock came around today. I think I had to really think about pacing myself to drink my shake slow and not swallow it down in one gulp. Lunch went ok too, Slim Fast, applesauce, a sandwich round (since I was out of rice cakes) and mushrooms. The afternoon seemed to drag so it was great when 3:30 came and I could eat my pudding.
I left work and went to Wal-Mart so that I could get some more rice cakes, pudding and some string cheese. I also had to get Puffs Kleenex with Vicks because I have come down with a cold. Perfect timing right!
For dinner I had a Smart Ones Spaghetti with a sandwich round and string cheese. I put a small amount of garlic salt on the sandwich round to make it like garlic bread. My total pts for the day are 16 pts out of 25. I think now it has something to do with my cold and I am not to hungry since I can't really taste. I am working on laundry now too because I only have three sports bras to wear. It will be an early night for me because tomorrow is another early workout day. So goodnight for now. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment