Wednesday, February 15, 2012

142 Days to Go - Diet Day 9


Happy Valentine's Day!
I was really tired this morning. I didn't want to get out of bed. I am ready for the weekend, and it is only Tuesday. I am off to the gym again tonight, except tonight we are going closer to 6 rather than 9. The morning was ok today I was busy so I didn't have my shake until 10:30 which I was sort of surprised about because I seemed hungry this morning, but I must have forgotten about it when I got busy. For lunch I had a Slim Fast, 2 rice cakes, mushrooms and a hard boiled egg white. I forgot my applesauce so that was missing but over all it was a very filling lunch. The rest of the day went by slower than I could imagine. Sometimes time doesn't go by very fast when you are constantly watching the the clock.
I left work and took my taxes in. I got home changed my clothes and went and picked up my mom to go and workout. It was busy but not as bad as I thought it was going to be. We did the treadmill, 30 minute workout area, and rode on the stationary bikes. It was great and perfectly timed too. I wanted to be home in to watch glee and I was. I ate dinner after that so around 8sih. I had a Smart Ones Creamy Rigatoni with broccoli and chicken and a salad with dressing. Then after I showered I treated myself to a Smart Ones Cookie Dough Sundae. My total pts were 19 out of 25. So not bad, a little bit better than the last couple of nights. Well I am off to bed for a reason you will see on tomorrows post.

No comments:

Post a Comment