Monday, February 13, 2012

145 Days to Go - Diet Day 6

Today was the day of my stamp class that I went to with my cousin. I knew that she was going to want to stop for coffee so I already had that figured into my points for the day. I ate a breakfast of 1.5 cups of strawberries and a tall mocha no-fat, no whip of course. Then it was time to go to our class. When we came home it was a little after 1pm and we ate lunch. I had a Slim Fast and a cup of snap peas. Then it was off to my Gram's. When I got back home I curled up in my chair and watched some tv. My parents brought the dogs over so that I could babysit them. Boy are those two a treat. After getting over the fact that they were at my house, they settled down very nicely on my lap. We watched Top Gun and I crocheted. We ate dinner late again, I had a Smart Ones Slow Roasted Turkey with mashed potatoes, and applesauce cup, and a sandwich round with butter. My total points for the day were a disaster again. Only 15 pts. out of 26. I really need to try to maximize my points. That is going to be my goal for the upcoming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment