Friday, February 10, 2012

146 Days to Go - Diet Day 5

The Power to Resist. I totally had this today! One of our vendors brought donuts to work today for us. I was proud of myself for resisting. I love a good chocolate donut. I had my chocolate Slim Fast instead around 10:20. Lunch was at 12:40, shake, rice cakes and carrots.
My car got fixed, it was expensive but not as much as I had originally thought. Which I guess is good.
This morning when I was home my Mom called me on her way to work. She asked me if "we" were joining Planet Fitness. (Remember in Tuesday night's post I think that I said I was going to go sign up for a gym membership - ok well I hadn't yet) Anyway, I told her that if she would join then I would join too. So tonight after work I went to her house and we went over to the gym together. A girl took us around to show us all of the amenities and the equipment, they sure do have a lot of stuff in there. It also looked like my Mom and I were the oldest ones in there! We got all signed up and received a free t-shirt! As we were leaving my Mom said to me that she doesn't even know how to use the machines in there, I told her not to worry that we can buddy up with my brother and his friend that go there.
We got done at the gym and I went home where Mate was waiting for me to go to the grocery store with him. I got strawberries, snap peas and grapes as snacks to have. The strawberries are 1 point for 1.5 cups, the snap peas are 0 points for 1 cup and the grapes are 1 point for 1 cup. I also bought Jell-O pudding cups in chocolate. They too are only 1 point. Pick'n'Save had Smart Ones on sale so I got a few more of those too. By the time we were done at the grocery store it was 9:20! I still hadn't eaten dinner yet and I was hungry and my head was hurting. So I had Mate stop at Starbucks so I could get a coffee. I had a tall non-fat, no whip mocha, which is only 3 points. Considering that the last couple days I have left 20 points on the table I decided that it was ok to splurge on this. Especially since I knew that it was going to help my headache. It is now 10:59 and I am still not even done drinking it! I am such a slow coffee drinker.
So when we got home I was hungry but not hungry so I made a Healthy Choice Sesame Glazed Chicken Steamer, boy was that a mistake. It was awful, I didn't like it at all. The sauce that was on it was too sweet or something. I couldn't even finish it. The point total for today is 18 out of 26. I am getting better but only by 2 points!
I have another stamping event tomorrow so it will be interesting to see what I eat, but I am sticking with my diet and I am trying really hard not to stray. I have decided too that since I am doing all of this hard work that I am going to deserve a new dress for the wedding that we are going to in July. So be on the look out as I am going to post some pictures of dresses that I like and then you can give me some feedback. Until tomorrow, I leave you with my coffee cup from Starbucks and my blogging journal cover that I made last night.I LOVE this cup!!!And this journal cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment