Thursday, February 09, 2012

149 Days to Go - Diet Day 2

Last night I went to bed hungry and this morning I woke up hungry. Thankfully I didn't dream about food. It is now almost 10 and I can't wait to be able to have my shake. I can hear a co-worker of mine crunching her morning cereal, boy does that sound good. Crunch, crunch, crunch. The only thing that will crunch for me today is my rice cakes. Oh lucky me! Lunch time came and I spiced things up today, I added 10 baby carrots to my lunch of slim fast and rice cakes. I ate lunch a little later today closer to 12:45 so I am going to try to hold out until 3ish to have my applesauce. We will see how it goes. I had a project that distracted me up until the lunch hour. Now I just need one for the afternoon and I should be smooth sailing. It is almost 2:30 now and I have three of the smallest pieces of rice cake bits left. See...
I will eat them in the course of the next 30 minutes until it is applesauce time.
After I ate the applesauce it was just about time to leave for the day. When I got home from work I waited for Mate to come home, but then my parents called and I had to go over to their house. So by the time that I got home, it was after 8. So for dinner I had a Smart Ones, Thai Chicken and Rice noodles with a cup of grapes. It was filling which was good for me! I didn't do so well with my points though. My total for today was 18 out of 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment